This Circular is to reduce from 10% - 20% of collection rates of some charges and fees from January 1st, 2021 to June 30th, 2021, including: Read more
- Fee for exploitation and use of environmental data;
- Charge for issuance of license for establishment and operation of a bank;
- Charge for issuance of certificates of eligibility for construction activities, certificates to practice construction activities;
- Fee for appraisal of construction investment projects, fee for appraisal of basic design drawings;
- Fee for appraisal of engineering design, fee for appraisal of construction estimates;
- Fees for assessment and issuance of tour business license;
- Fees and charges in security sector;
- Fee for appraisal of goods and services subject to restrictions;
- Fee for registration (confirmation) to use foreign barcodes;
- Industrial property fee;
- Fees for assessment and issuance of certificates, licenses, and certificates in civil aviation operations;
- Fee for registration of secured transactions;
- Fee for assessment of business conditions in inspection of occupational safety;
This Circular takes effect from January 1st, 2021 to June 30th, 2021 inclusive.
This document is to merge the amendments, supplements of the Law on Tourism No. 09/2017/QH14 dated June 19, 2017, the Law on Competition No. 23/2018/QH14 dated June 12, 2018 and the Law on Environment Protection No. 72/2020/QH14 dated November 17, 2020 into the Law on fees and charges dated November 25, 2015.
This Circular is to reduce charge for appraising goods subject to conditional business as regulated at Circular No. 168/2016/TT-BTC by 50% from May 26th, 2020 to the end of December 31st, 2020. Read more
This Circular takes effect from May 26th, 2020 to the end of December 31st, 2020, exclusively.
This Decree provides for the declaration, collection, payment, use, and final settlement of fees and charges Read more
According to this Decree, fees and charges to be paid in Vietnam are collected in VND. In the cases where fees and charges are allowed to be paid in freely convertible foreign currencies by laws, fees and charges may be collected in a freely convertible foreign currency or VND on the basis of converting from foreign currency to VND according to the following exchange rate:
- If fees and charges are paid at commercial banks or other credit institutions, buying rates announced by the commercial banks or the credit institutions where payers open their accounts at the payment time shall be applied
- If fees and charges are directly paid at the State Treasuries, the exchange rate announced by Ministry of Finance at the payment time shall be applied
- If fees and charges are paid in cash or under other forms of payment to collectors, the exchange rate shall be the buying rate under the transfer form announced by the operations center of Vietcombank at the payment time
This Decree takes effect from January 1st, 2017. To replace Decree No. 57/2002/ND-CP dated June 3rd, 2002; Decree No. 24/2006/ND-CP dated March 6th, 2006; Decree No. 115/2011/ND-CP dated December 14th, 2011; Articles 46, 47, 48 and other contents related to fees for civil judgment enforcement in the Government’s Decree No. 62/2015/ND-CP dated July 18th, 2015; The regulations on fees for imposition of penalties for violations against the law on competition and charges for verification of applications for exemption provided for from Article 51 through Article 57 of the Government’s Decree No. 116/2005/ND-CP dated September 15th, 2005. To abolish the contents relating to fees and charges in the Directive No. 24/2007/CT-TTg dated November 1st, 2007.
This Law is to replace the List of charge and fee (Appendix 01) and promulgate the List of products and services with fees being converted into price fixed by the State (Appendix 02) Read more
Accordingly, from 2017, these fees shall be converted into service prices: Fees for tests of drug used for animals and plants, market fees, fees for use of roads, fees for navigation, fees for verification of transport vehicles, fees for technical verification for machinery, equipment, materials and substances subject to strict requirements for safety, fees for car, fees for environmental protection for solid waste, ect.
This Law takes effect from January 01st, 2017.
The following regulations shall be amended or annulled
b) Point a, Clause 2, Article 74 of the Law on Railway No. 35/2005/QH11
c) Phrases "lệ phí tuyển sinh" (admission fee) in Articles 101 and 105 of the Law on Education No. 38/2005/QH11 which was amended and supplemented according to the Law No. 44/2009/QH12 , Articles 64, 65 of the Law on Higher Education No. 08/2012/QH1, Articles 28 and 29 of the Law on Vocational Education No. 74/2014/QH13
dd) Article 25 and Clause 3, Article 15 of the Law on Independent audit No. 67/2011/QH12
e) Chapter IV – A on license tax as prescribed in the Standing committee of the National Assembly’s Resolution No. 200/NQ-TVQH dated January 18, 1966 defining trade and industry tax on cooperatives, cooperative organizations and individual business households amended and supplemented according to Ordinance No. 10-LCT/HDNN7 dated February 26, 1983 amending and supplementing a number of articles of trade and industry tax, Ordinance dated November 17, 1987 amending and supplementing a number of articles on trade and industry tax and regulations on commodity tax, Ordinance dated March 03, 1989
Promulgated together with this Circular the Table of charge and fee for appraisal of operation conditions to license for alcohol production and license for planting tobacco, processing tobacco ingredients Read more
This Circular takes effect from February 05, 2015.
The new fee tariff which mentioned at the section III, part A of the Circular No.236/2009/TT-BTC shall be amended as follows: Read more
1. Those for single entry, entry and exit or transit: USD 45/Visa
2. Those for multiple entry and exit:
a/ Valid for at most 01 month: USD 65/Visa
b/ Valid for at most 06 months: USD 95/Visa
c/ Valid for between 6 months and 1 year: USD 135/Visa
3. Transfer of valid visas from old passports to new ones: USD 15/Visa
4. Transfer of visas
a) From visas for single use into visas for multiple use, in time limit of original ones:
- Valid for less than 06 months: USD 25/Visa
- Valid for 06 months or more: USD 75/Visa
b) From visas for single use into visas for multiple use, exceeding time limit of original ones:
- Valid for less than 06 months: USD 50/Visa
- Valid for 06 months or more: USD 100/Visa
5. Amending and supplementing other details stated in visas: USD 10/Visa
This Circular takes effect on January 01, 2013
This Circular shall take effect on July 01, 2012 and replaces the Circular 72/TT-LB of November 08, 1996 of the Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Trade guiding the regime of collection, remittance and management of the appraisal fee and fee for granting the certificate of satisfaction of conditions for business as stipulated in the Decree No. 02/CP dated January 05, 1995 of the Government. Read more
The Circular provides for the following fees: Read more
i) Legal Practice Certificates for candidates who have not yet taken an apprenticeship examination shall be VND 1,500,000 per dossier. Those who do not have to take an apprenticeship examination shall be subject to a fee of VND 400,000 per dossier.
ii) The granting of Foreign Lawyer Practice Certificates in Vietnam shall be subject to a fee of VND 2,000,000 per dossier. Extensions shall require a fee of VND 1,000,000 per dossier, representing an increase of VND 500,000 for both.
iii) The provision of establishment licenses for foreign law firms or branches of foreign law organizations in Vietnam shall be subject to a fee of VND 20,000,000 per dossier, representing a VND 5,000,000 increase over the previous fee. The fee for amending such licenses shall be VND 4,000,000 per dossier. Additionally, the granting of a Certificate of Practice to foreign law firms or branches of foreign law organizations shall be subject to a fee of VND 400,000 per dossier.
Competent agencies with the authority to collect fees for Legal Practice Certificates must remit 10 percent of the fee to the State budget and may retain 90 percent for costs related to fee collection, in accordance with current regulations.
This Circular will take effect on 1 March 2012, replacing Decision No. 75/2004/QD-BTC dated September 16, 2004.
The site vietlawtoday.com is to use for outside of Vietnam only