Instead of being promulgated separately in different Lists at Decisions, Circulars under earlier regulations, now heavy, hazardous, dangerous jobs or occupations are promulgated in only one List (at this time), applicable from March 1st, 2021.
Those who work jobs or occupations under this List shall be entitled to these rights and benefits:
1. Hazard or danger allowances shall be exempt from personal income tax (PIT) (Official letter No. 71943/CT-TTHT dated August 3rd, 2020). However, the allowances must not exceed the level regulated at Clause 1 Article 11 of Circular No. 17/2015/TT-BLĐTBXH .
2. 16-day annual leave (point c Clause 1 Article 113 of the Labor Code No. 45/2019/QH14 )
3. Retirement ages are reduced by 5 years (Clause 3 Article 169 of the Labor Code No. 45/2019/QH14 )
4. Working hours shall be reduced by 01 hour per day when the employee reaches her seventh month of pregnancy or transferred to another work outside the List (Clause 2 Article 137 of the Labor Code No. 45/2019/QH14 )
5. Days-off under the sickness regime are10 days more than those given to normal jobs (Point b Clause 1 Article 26 of the Law on Social Insurance No. 58/2014/QH13 ).
6. Health is checked every 6 months instead of every year with regard to normal jobs (Clause 1 Article 21 of Law No. 84/2015/QH13 )
7. Entitlement to support in kind according to the levels regulated at Circular No. 25/2013/TT-BLĐTBXH .
Employees who are working heavy, hazardous, dangerous jobs or occupations at the old Lists (abrogated by this Circular) are still considered to work heavy, hazardous, dangerous jobs or occupations until the date on which this Circular takes effect.
This Circular takes effect from March 1st, 2021. To replace Decision No. 1453/BLDTBXH dated October 13th, 1995; Decision No. 915/BLDTBXH dated July 30th, 1996; Decision No. 1629/LDTBXH-QD dated December 16th, 1996; Decision No. 190/1999/QD-BLDTBXH dated March 3rd, 1999; Decision No. 1580/2000/QD-BLDTBXH dated December 26th, 2000; Decision No. 1152/2003/QD-BLDTBXH dated September 18th, 2003; Circular No. 36/2012/TT-BLDTBXH dated December 28th, 2012; Circular No. 15/2016/TT-BLDTBXH dated June 28th, 2016.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 497|
The site vietlawtoday.com is to use for outside of Vietnam only